Part One and Two of an antiracism master class with Rev. Jacqui Lewis, Ph.D., recorded July 22-23, 2020, and two accompanying documents.
Though race is a social construct, American racism is the very real and toxic container in which all of our interactions occur. We who want a more just and loving world must gift ourselves the tools to be anti-racist leaders whether we are parents, teachers, students, social workers, artists, activists, or part of the corporate world.
- Racial Justice Lessons from John Lewis and C.T. Vivian
- How to talk and learn about race with your friends and family (Defining terms, speaking truth, listening deeply)
- How to confront racism, no matter your ethnicity
- How to dive deeper into your own story, change it, and model that for those you love
- How to raise antiracist children and build an antiracist family
- How to create a safe and brave work environment that values racial justice